(1) REFUSAL OF A SHIPMENT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY DUE TO NON-CONFORMITY
You - like any other customer - have the right to review your shipments before accepting them.
This means that you also have the right and the opportunity to refuse to receive a shipment ordered by you in the event that at the time of delivery you find that:
(1) The delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the one ordered by you;
(2) The goods or their packaging are damaged during transportation, which is certified upon delivery with a Protocol for damaged goods signed by you and the courier;
(3) The ordered goods have not been delivered within the explicitly agreed term or, if there is no such, have not been delivered within 14 calendar days from the date of the e-mail for confirmation of the orders with PPP payment and from the date of the receipt of the payment on our bank account for orders with payment by bank transfer;
In these three cases, we undertake to refund to your account or by courier in their office, the value of your purchase, including delivery costs and, if any. In case you have refused a shipment with Cash on Delivery - PPP, which you did not pay by refusing it, there is no amount to owe you.
Please note, however, that you cannot refuse to receive, for any reason, only a portion of your shipment. In case you find a partial damage or discrepancy between what you ordered and our delivery, you must choose between refusing to accept the entire shipment or accepting it in full (and pay in full if you ordered it by cash on delivery - PPP). If you choose the latter, you should contact us - on the phones listed or by e-mail - to tell us what you want us to do at our expense with the non-compliant product: return it to us and we will refund your money or give it to us return and we will deliver what you ordered.
(2) RIGHT OF RETURN DUE TO NON-CONFORMITY AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF A SHIPMENT
In case you find discrepancies after receiving and paying for your shipment, you have the right to request its return and refund in full at the price you paid, when:
(1) The price you paid does not correspond to the price due according to the email to confirm your order.
(2) When you find a discrepancy between ordered and delivered goods, which you could not establish at the time of delivery. In this case, we undertake to replace the non-conforming goods within two working days from the moment you contact us and make the complaint.
In the above two cases, the cost of returning the goods is at our expense.
(3) RIGHT OF RETURN UNDER ART. 50 OF CPA WITHOUT DISCONSIDENCES OF THE SHIPMENT
Except in the cases listed above and where there are any discrepancies in your orders, prices and delivery times, under section 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, you have the right to return to us - AT YOUR EXPENSE - any purchased from our store goods within 14 days of receipt without any explanation for the return:
(1) If you return to us the purchased in its original packaging, after you have simply inspected it to check its serviceability and characteristics, we are obliged to refund - within 14 days after you returned the goods - paid by you for them in Full size;
(2) If you return the purchase without its original packaging and after using it in a different way than described above, we owe you a refund of only part of the price you paid us and we are obliged to refund it to you in 14 one day after you have returned the goods to us and you have agreed to the reduced price offered by us.
IMPORTANT! The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered (in the original packaging with all accessories, with labels that are intact and the documents that accompany it).
We emphasize that when the return of products whose packaging is damaged or incomplete shows signs of use, wear, scratches, abrasions, electric shock, no accessories, no warranty, we reserve the right to decide whether to accept the return or keep part of the value of the product - the amount that will be communicated to the User after assessing the damage.
The cost of returning the goods in these two cases is at your expense.
In all cases (points 1, 2 and 3), except for the one where you refuse to accept a shipment with Cash on Delivery - PPP, you must inform us of your desire to return the goods and receive a refund.
You can do this by writing to us at email@example.com or what is easiest - to fill out the standard Complaint Form, which you can find at the bottom of our site - Complaints