Description and requirements:
Our company is engaged in the sale of small household appliances and household goods and is one
from the leaders in this sector for the Bulgarian market.
We are looking for a Chief Service Technician for a central service base in the village of Chepintsi - region Sofia.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Diagnosis, prevention, repair and maintenance of warranty and out-of-warranty devices of our brand.
Small household appliances, audio equipment, speakers, speakers, microphones, audio systems, radios.
- Analysis and decision making in solving technical problems
- Providing competent technical information to our customers and service centers with which we have a contractual relationship
- Work with technical documentation and computer literacy
- Administrative activity related to the service activity - receives and distributes telephone calls, receives visitors and clients, processes electronic correspondence, prepares shipments, prepares inquiries, conducts inquiries to clients, collects and forms documents, checks the monthly reports of our service stations, sorts, arranges and keeps records of spare parts, checks the condition of the replaced appliances and daily preparation for sending the repaired appliances along the route of colleagues.
- Excellent technical competence in repair of small appliances, analytical skills
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Internet)
- Excellent communication
- Previous experience in such a position and recommendations will be an advantageMandatory requirement: computer work, computer literacy:
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Internet) - required
We offer :
- Work in a calm environment
- Full five-day working week
- Very good salary - 1500 - 2000 BGN / gross
Please send your CV, current photo and contact information.
Applications without a photo and CV are not considered.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your personal data will be subject to review for the purposes of this selection, in strict compliance with
General Data Protection Regulation.
Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview!